Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Rockabilly - Find in this ring sites concerning the music, aura, tattoos, cars, pinups, duds and gear pertinent to rockabilly, alt co

Forums     Login   Signup

Rockabilly

Manager: genessa
Sites dedicated to rockabilly music and culture. Rockabilly is music which combines elements of hillbilly and rock 'n' roll. Followers of rockabilly music often adopt a life-style which can be called rockabilly culture.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Happy Birthday Brian Wilson - 06/20/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TuFGVGmYfRk/T-G802NWr-I/AAAAAAAAA-U/SYfYOqHh4T0/s320/Brian_Wilson.jpg

Just 2 days after celebrating Paul McCartney's birthday, we celebrate another music icon.  Brian Wilson was born in 1942 in Inglewood, CA to Audree and Murry Wilson.  Brian would lead The Beach Boys to one of the top selling musical acts of all time.  A countless number of artists have commented on Brian's music and producing being an influence on them.  Those include Paul McCartney, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Lindsey Buckingham and so many more.  2012 was a big year for The Beach Boys as they celebrated their 50th Anniversary, countless number of national TV appearances and a new album, That's Why God Made The Radio .  Brian is working on a new solo project this year and touring with Al Jardine and David Marks.  Happy Birthday Brian!!! "In My Room" "Sloop John B" "Surf's Up" "I Guess I Just Wasn't Made For These Times" "Love & Mercy" Brian Wilson Reimagines Gershwin

Happy Birthday Brian Wilson

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy