Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Rockabilly - Find in this ring sites concerning the music, aura, tattoos, cars, pinups, duds and gear pertinent to rockabilly, alt co

Forums     Login   Signup

Rockabilly

Manager: genessa
Sites dedicated to rockabilly music and culture. Rockabilly is music which combines elements of hillbilly and rock 'n' roll. Followers of rockabilly music often adopt a life-style which can be called rockabilly culture.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Beach Boys- Saratoga, CA at Mountain Winery June 9, 2013 - 06/13/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EsvWRP9fYsY/UboONu4teEI/AAAAAAAACGk/QYMl-12T5II/s320/DSCF1290.JPG

It was a chilly and windy evening at the Mountain Winery this past Sunday, June 9th but the Beach Boys soon brought the heat of their summer tunes to a packed crowd!  The band consists of Tim Bonhomme (keys), John Cowsill (drums), Randell Kirsch (bass), Christian Love (guitar), Scott Totten (guitar) and of course Mike Love and Bruce Johnston.  The energetic crowd responded to both their obvious hits as well as a few album gems.  Here's the setlist along with some shots taken that evening: 1st set: 1.  Do It Again 2.  Little Honda 3.  Catch A Wave 4.  Hawaii 5.  Surf City 6.  It's Ok 7.  Surfin' Safari 8.  Surfer Girl 9.  Wendy 10.  Getcha Back 11.  Darlin' 12.  Be True To Your School 13.  In My Room 14.  Isn't It Time 15.  Why Do Fools Fall In Love 16.  When I Grow Up (To Be A Man) 17.  Ballad Of Ole' Betsy 18  Don't Worry Baby 19.  Little Deuce Coupe 20.  409 21.  Shut Down 22.  I Get Around 2nd set: 23.  California Dreamin' 24.  Sloop John B 25.  Cool Head, Warm Heart 26.  The Warmth Of The Sun 27.  Disney Girls 28.  God Only Knows 29.  California Girls 30.  Sail On Sailor 31.  Dance, Dance, Dance 32.  Wouldn't It Be Nice 33.  Their Hearts Were Full Of Spring 34.  Good Vibrations 35.  Kokomo 36.  Help Me Rhonda 37.  Rock & Roll Music 38.  Do You Wanna Dance? 39.  ...

The Beach Boys- Saratoga, CA at Mountain Winery June 9, 2013

Replied - 06/17/2013
That would be nice

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy