Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Rockabilly - Find in this ring sites concerning the music, aura, tattoos, cars, pinups, duds and gear pertinent to rockabilly, alt co

Forums     Login   Signup

Rockabilly

Manager: genessa
Sites dedicated to rockabilly music and culture. Rockabilly is music which combines elements of hillbilly and rock 'n' roll. Followers of rockabilly music often adopt a life-style which can be called rockabilly culture.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Beach Boys Made In California box set - 06/11/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5n0j21_kS90/UbdB4wtsN1I/AAAAAAAACA4/JQ4szy3NiFw/s320/Beach_Boys_Made_In_California_box_set.jpg

Beach Boys fans that have been hoping for an extensive box set of unreleased and rare versions of tunes will be excited to check out Made In California box set coming August 27th!  The box set is made to look like a high school yearbook and is packed with band member recollections, photos, handwritten notes, etc.  Check out this song list: CD 1 — 1. Home Recordings / “Surfin’” Rehearsal Highlights (2012 Edit – Mono) 2. Surfin’ (with Session Intro – Mono) 3. Their Hearts Were Full Of Spring (Demo – Mono) 4. Surfin’ Safari (Original Mono Long Version) 5. 409 (Original Mono Long Version) 6. Lonely Sea (Original Mono Mix) 7. Surfin’ U.S.A. 8. Shut Down (2003 Stereo Mix) 9. Surfer Girl 10. Little Deuce Coupe 11. Catch A Wave 12. Our Car Club 13. Surfers Rule (with Session Intro) 14. In My Room 15. Back Home 16. Be True To Your School (Mono Single Version) 17. Ballad Of Ole’ Betsy 18. Little Saint Nick (Stereo Single Version) 19. Fun, Fun, Fun (Mono Single Version) 20. Little Honda 21. Don’t Worry Baby (2009 Stereo Mix) 22. Why Do Fools Fall In Love (2009 Stereo Mix) 23. The Warmth Of The Sun 24. I Get Around (with Session Intro – Mono) 25. Wendy (2007 Stereo Mix) 26. All Summer Long (2007 Stereo Mix) 27. Girls On The Beach 28. Don’t Back Down 29. When I Grow Up (To Be A Man) (2012 Stereo Mix) 30. All Dressed Up For School (Mono) 31. Please Let Me Wonder (2007 Stereo Mix) 32. Kiss Me, Baby (2000 Stereo Mix) 33. In The Back of My Mind (2012 Ste...

The Beach Boys Made In California box set

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy