Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Rockabilly - Find in this ring sites concerning the music, aura, tattoos, cars, pinups, duds and gear pertinent to rockabilly, alt co

Forums     Login   Signup

Rockabilly

Manager: genessa
Sites dedicated to rockabilly music and culture. Rockabilly is music which combines elements of hillbilly and rock 'n' roll. Followers of rockabilly music often adopt a life-style which can be called rockabilly culture.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Happy Birthday Jimmy Page - 01/09/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2FK_2N4zBOw/TwoYoYVQesI/AAAAAAAAAzk/nuXbJUW3GRQ/s320/jimmy_page.jpg

Jimmy Page was born in 1944 in Heston, England.  He's certainly one of the most influential rock guitarists of all time from his early session work and to his time in the Yardbirds and Led Zeppelin.  Here we focus on some of his rockabilly and blues influences: "My Bucket's Got A Hole In It" (with Robert Plant) Led Zeppelin- "Let's Have A Party" (Elvis, Wanda Jackson, etc) interview about It Might Get Loud documentary Led Zeppelin- "Somethin' Else" (Eddie Cochran) Dave Berry- "My Baby Left Me" (Jimmy Page on lead guitar) Yardbirds- "Train Kept A Rollin'" (Tiny Bradshaw, Johnny Burnette Trio, etc)

Happy Birthday Jimmy Page

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy